Home | Zip Codes, Cities, & Counties Serviced | Counties We Service | About Our Buisness | Contact Us Reference Your Wildlife Problem | Ohio Bats Page 1 of 3 | Ohio Bats Page 2 of 3 | Ohio Bats - Page 3 of 3 | Bat Exclusion | Guano (Bat Feces) Removal | Myths or Facts About Bats | Ohio Raccoons & Damage They Can Cause | Squirrels, Meet Your Enemy | Opossoms | Skunks & Odors | Beaver Information | Chimney, Deck & Crawl Space Screening | Questions & Answers | Home Owner's Insurance | Wildlife Information | Diseases From Common Wildlife | Northeast Ohio Points of Interest | NEW SERVICE Bees and Hives Info

Wildlife & Environmental Solutions

Can't the City or County take care of the problem for free?

Many people in Ohio live with problems that they do not realize are potentially dangerous. People ignore bat colonies, squirrels in the wall even raccoons in the chimney because they do not understand the potential health risks to themselves or their family

Often people are under the impression that they cannot do anything about wild animals, because they are protected, well the truth is that all wildlife are protected in one form or another, but then again so are people. People are also under the impression that their taxes should cover wildlife issue’s and try to depend on the local fire department or Animal Control Officers.

Ohio’s general law (MGL) gives property owners the right to use lawful means to destroy wildlife in the act of causing damage or threatening personal safety. The public may only address wildlife actually causing damage or posing immediate threats and may not randomly destroy wildlife as a preventive measure.

As with any job description the removal of wildlife takes professional training and specific insurance requirements and municipal employee’s are not covered to be working on or performing services on private property, and are specifically prohibited by law from referring private sector work to themselves or each other.

Ohio’s General law does allow for the division of Fish & Game to allow certain individuals called "Problem animal control agents" to lawfully trap and remove wildlife for a fee.

If you have a problem with a dog or a cat (one that doesn't involve something tricky like going into an attic or under a crawl space), you can go ahead and call the county or city animal services.

Enter supporting content here

Please Visit Our NEW Service Bees & Hives

Please Click Here To Visit Our Other Web Sites WildlifeSolution.net


Return To Home

Contact Ken At (440) 669-4499 or SolutionWildlife@SBCGlobal.net
Created, Designed & Maintain by Big Buck

You Can Also Visit Us On Facebook
Wildlife & Environmental Solutions

google-site-verification: google14c50c699a969ca5.html